Here is a set of articles written about BEEP or related to BEEP:
- External articles:
- XML Watch: Bird's-eye BEEP, Edd Dumbill, December 2001.
- XML Watch: Worm's-eye BEEP, Edd Dubmill, March 2002.
- A Framework for Next Generation Application Protocols, Eamon O'Tuathail, November 2001.
- Beep BEEP!, Rich Salz, October 16, 2002
- RRAPEX, Jon Hollström, Per Nordlinder, January, 2003
- Group Communications and APEX, Marc Stöcklin, February, 2004
- BEEP tiny fragment (BTF), Francis Brosnan, October, 2008.
- Building port oriented applications and BEEP, Francis Brosnan, October, 2009.
- Internal articles:
- The Relationship of Peer-to-Peer Communication to BEEP, D. New. October 2000.
- The Facts on BEEP, D. New. March 29, 2001.
- BEEP, understanding why it was created, Marshall T. Rose
- Understanding SEQ frames, Francis Brosnan, January, 2006.
- BEEP: Building Blocks for Application Protocols, M. Rose. February 2001.
- Syslog-Reliable, D. New. November 2001.
- Group communications and APEX (midterm presentation), Marc Stöcklin, December, 2003